|FOB Price:||US $0.49-0.89 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.49-0.89/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GW-KSD02AL
- Skin Type: All Skin
- Gender: Unisex
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Material: 100% Natural Konjac Fibre, Water
- Shapes: Half-Ball, Heart, Oval Shape, etc. 9shape
- Delivery Time: About 5-7workdays
- Trademark: Customized
- Origin: China
- Function: Moisturizing, Anti-Aging, Whitening, Acne/Blemish Control, Sun Care
- Body Part: Face and Body
- Age Group: All Ages
- Name: 100% Natural Konjac Sponge
- Styles: White, Green Tea, Bamboo etc. 9colors
- Package: Printed/Transparent OPP Bag for Each,400PCS/Carton
- Customized Package: Supply Customized Package with Client′s Brand
- Specification: 55*48*35CM
- HS Code: 96162000
There's a new tool for washing your face, and it doesn't rotate, oscillate, or vibrate. But it does promise more radiant skin just from washing your face.
Konjac sponges look like weird kitchen sponges (see? that's one, above), feel squishy against skin, and are actually made of a porous root vegetable. They're all the rage in Japan. They do some things really well. And some of the claims they make are totally bogus. Here's everything you need to know about the new trend in facial cleansing:1. Konjac sponges are really, really gentle. "They're more gentle than scrubs, so they're ideal for daily exfoliating," says Francesca Fusco, a dermatologist in New York City. "You can use them on sensitive skin, rosacea, and dry flakes that are difficult to buff away without irritating skin."
2. They'll take off your makeup. Used with soap and water, konjac sponges will remove more makeup than washing with your hands alone, says Fusco. You can even run one around your eyes to get your mascara off faster.
3. They'll make your skin a little more radiant. Anything that exfoliates makes your skin smoother and more glow-y-and the more often you use it, the more pronounced the effects will be. Just don't expect the crazy-glow-y skin you'd get from a peel or a really good facial.
4. They won't heal acne. Some companies claim their konjac sponges draw impurities out of the skin with ingredients like charcoal. That's not going to happen. "They don't contain the active charcoal that would make a difference," says Fusco.
5. They've got a shelf life. Even though some sponges claim to be antibacterial, they're not self-cleaning, says Fusco. Toss yours after a month.
1. Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
2. Well-trained & experienced sales are there to answer all your inquiries professional.
3. Samples can be made as you required and soon be sent to you.
4. Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.
5. Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.